

Wellllllllll, I have a new bike. She's a beautiful yellow Schwinn named Flo (see above pic) and I will love her and take care of her forever. She has a happy face bell that has the ability to make me grin like an idiot when I ring it. I adopted her yesterday on the 4th of July from Nicole (her husband Dennis creates these fabulous things). Cousin Lisa also has a new beauty of her own and I think she wants to marry it. Everyone should be jealous of her bike. If you're not impressed with that gorgeous piece of transportation then, well, you're just lame.
As for the 4th of July, it went something like this... good friends, good bikes, good food (wait, I mean excellent food- especially Lisa's veggie chile), good drinks, and good people watching in Al Tahoe at the Lolli Lodge. Oh and there was this kid selling lemonade on the street and believe me this was no ordinary lemonade. Fresh squeezed with a fresh mint leaf on top and served in a large plastic keg cup over ice. It was even better once I added vodka to it. Anyways, homeboy said he had made over $100.00 in a few hours. Clearly I'm in the wrong business.
So yeah, the BAPP crew is about to take over SLT. Although we do need to watch out for those crazy flying skateboards that try to destroy us. Those are no bueno... just ask Fawne. Ouch. Oh and why do we look like a bunch of hobo hippies in that picture up there?
No comments:
Post a Comment