
One concert down and many more to go, which is just about the greatest thing ever as far as I'm concerned. The line up so far is Pearl Jam, Mellencamp, Paul Simon, Ben Harper, Damian Marley, and hopefully Ice Cube if all goes well. The pic to the right would be from the Pearl Jam concert last Monday in L.A. (well, Inglewood to be exact). Inglewood, now that's a lovely town. Seriously considering moving there. The hotel Lisa and I stayed in was pretty fabulous as well- ha! Anyways, I don't even want to get in to what a great show it was cause I could go on and on. Usually I'd be all depressed after the concert because I'd be thinking about how long I'd have to wait to see them live again but this time I'm just stoked because I'll be seeing them in SF this weekend. Yeessssssssssss (said in a Napoleon dynamite kind of way of course).
On another note, I really need to put in some quality beach time. I've been neglecting my tan and need to get back out there. So far I've failed miserably at tan camp this year. Oh and I really need a pedicure. Shoot, I really should be getting to work instead of doing this blogging thing. And I'm out...
No comments:
Post a Comment