Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jeni's Boys

Finally got to meet baby Joaquin who turned one month old today. That would be him and big brother Wyatt in the photos. Props to Jeni for raising two kids under the age of two. It looks SO tiring, but definitely worth it. They are by far the most handsome baby boys ever! Just check out those eyes.

Here's some other reasons why today is a good day (besides hangin' with Jeni)... 1. I found my lip venom that I thought I lost. 2. I have new lamps for the bedrooms that I'm about to put up. 3. My new license plate for my cruiser was in the mail. 4. I got my Ice Cube tickets (still makes me laugh that he's playing in Tahoe). 5. I'm making green chile relleno casserole for dinner. 6. There were no dead animals on my doorstep when I got home. Thank you Bode Cat.

No comments: