San Francisco was fabulous to us this weekend. Vanessa and I rode the train from Sac and met up with her sister and friend Rochelle after the concert, proceeded to go to an Irish bar until 2:00 am, played fight club in the hallways at the Hilton, and then got escorted back to our room by a very nice security guard that worked for the hotel. I know, grow up right? Whatever, we were on vacation. Oh man, it's 2:30 in the afternoon right now and this is what I'm thinking... 'If I leave Tahoe right now I can make it to the other SF show tonight just in time'. You have no idea how serious I'm being. I've never wanted gas to be cheaper in my life or else I'd be on my way. Actually, I've never wanted a private plane so bad in my life. Then I'd have time to take a nap first. I'm such a loser right now, I should really try to get back down there. Now I'm just making myself mad, but this pic of Vanessa on the train makes me laugh...
Hopefully she's not too mad at me for posting it. Sowwwy Ness.
No comments:
Post a Comment