I always look at it as one of the best days of the year and this year was no different. I went to my 10th Bridge School concert over the weekend with Lisa, Sarah P., Elizabeth, Scott and Andrew. I guess it was technically the baby's first Bridge School too:) It was the 20th anniversary and the line up of bands was insane- in a good way of course...Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, Foo Fighters, Trent Reznor, Death Cab For Cutie, Brian Wilson, Gillian Welch, and Devendra Banhart.
Ok so the last 2 people I had never heard of but they were pretty good. Aside from my obvious favorite of Pearl Jam I would have to say that the Foo Fighters stole the show. Two words... Dave Grohl.
Oh how I love that freakin concert. Tons and tons of fun memories over the years. I'm in a great mood now just thinking about it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment