Friday, October 27, 2006

Fingers Are Crossed


I read my horoscope today and here's what it said...

Overview:When you look back on this moment, you will want to be proud of how you behaved and the choices you made. Actually, that's a pretty good way to look at all the decisions you have to make these days.

I normally don't pay attention to these things or even read them at all but I was bored at work today and this one couldn't have come at a better time. I need all the reassurance I can get on life's latest big decision. A rare opportunity came up that was just too good to pass up and as of this morning it looks like we'll be moving on to another house which will be quite a bit of an upgrade. Just check out those pics. The new payments will be a little scary but living off of top ramen for a while never killed anyone (at least not that I know of). Decisions are not easy for me, especially major life-changing ones like this one, so for now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes according to plan.

No comments: