Our tree is up! I think decorated trees have always been my favorite part of Christmas. I'm not sure why, they just make me smile. Still no snow here in Tahoe so it doesn't quite feel like Christmas time yet but hopefully we'll get some soon. I've been on a roll making homemade gifts this year but I'm beginning to think that it's more expensive to buy all the stuff to make gifts then to actually just buy them. I guess they're a little more special when they're made though.On another note, it looks like we'll be waiting a few more weeks to find out if we're having a boy or girl. Even though I'm far enough along to tell the doc didn't schedule an ultrasound until January. Oh and for anyone out there that might actually be reading this and is thinking about telling me that I should have it be a surprise... please save it. I've heard it from WAY too many people already and I'm still having a hard time figuring out why everyone else cares so much about whether or not I want to find out. Sheesh:)
Happy early Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment