
So I know the last post said we'd have to wait until January to find out but Josh's sister happens to work at the hospital and happens to be friends with the ultrasound techs who happened to get us in for a free ultrasound a few days ago. There were actually 3 different ladies in the room and all 3 of them said for sure a girl. So hopefully we can be pretty confident that "it" is now a "she". Of course there's always the small chance that they were wrong. I loved finding out and I'm very very glad we did. My mom brought over some clothes that were mine as a baby (most of which she made) and I love them! I can't believed she saved them all this time. It will be nice to have some old school, vintage, whatever you want to call them baby clothes that aren't just off the racks at Target. No offense to Target of course. So that's the latest news in my world!
No comments:
Post a Comment