Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wolfina or Pickles?

5 days until Christmas. It better snow again! Well I'm pleased to announce that my good friend Gretchen is back from uh... Costa Rica. We celebrated with a large group at the Tudor Pub last night which would have been more fun for my pregnant, non-drinking, hungry self if I didn't have to wait over an hour for my water. Good times though other than my water issues. Without getting too sappy, cause I don't do sappy very much, I'd just like to say that I couldn't ask for a better group of friends. Really. I mean it.

Some ideas for baby names were thrown around at my house last night. Here are the top ones so far (courtesy of Fawne, Arie, Jordan, Stephanie, Josh, and my brother)... Wolfina, Svetlana, Helga or Olga, and my personal favorite Pickles. Oh and I can't leave out our original choices of Shaniqua and Paris. They're all such lovely names and it will be quite difficult to choose just one of them. :)

Each day the struggle to fit into pants becomes more of a challenge. At 4 1/2 months I'm still wearing my regular clothes but I think it's about time to bust out the ridiculous maternity clothes. I don't understand why it's so hard to find cute jeans for us big belly girls. You'd think there'd be a good market for it with all the procreators out there. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to rock the tacky clothes boat for a few months here. At least there are cute pajama pants I can live in at home.

Here's a couple more pics from last night. I think Elizabeth gets the prize for best facial expression, although Arie is a close second...


No comments: