If I were in charge of t.v. land I would make The Soup an hour long show, minimum. And why is it on only once a week? There's enough crap on t.v. for The Soup to make fun of at least every night. Seriously, shows like 'I Love New York' and 'My Super Sweet Sixteen' get plenty of air time. That's just wrong. Although sometimes I get sucked in to watching Sweet Sixteen, mainly to take notes on how NOT to raise my daughter.
Deep thoughts on personal hygeine:
Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile deep cleansing cream is the best face wash ever. I ended up switching from ProActive after someone from my old office stole mine when it was delivered there. Hopefully whoever took it will have a bad reaction and break out into a disgusting rash. Karma is a bitch.
Deep thoughts on material items:
Spending $100.00 on Citizen maternity jeans was the best decision ever. I think I need 3 more pairs. But first I need to find an extra $300.00 laying around. I will win $160.00 if the Bears win the Super Bowl so that could always come in handy.
Side Note:
Here's a picture of Bode in deep thought. This is what evenings at our house look like. A bunch of laying around, finding comfy spots, and enjoying the quiet time while we still have it. It's not long before 10 hours of solid sleep turns into just a few hours here and there.
No comments:
Post a Comment