Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Nothing Really.


Check out chief grumpy face over there. I think I was around 5 years old in that picture. I wonder if mini me will be able to throw out mean mugs like that. And how cool was that bike of mine? Too bad it's not still around. At least I have the beautiful Miss Flo now. Can't wait to cruise the new neighborhood with her this summer. There's nothing wrong with putting a baby in a bike basket is there? :)
I saw The Departed last night, for the second time. I told my mom that it wasn't too violent and got her to go see it. Ha! Is that mean? I actually didn't remember it being that bloody though so I didn't really lie on purpose or anything like that. By the way, if you haven't seen it yet, GO SEE IT. It's pretty much the best movie to come out in a long time. I have a whole new respect for Leonardo DiCaprio who, until this movie, would always just be Arnie from What's Eating Gilbert Grape to me.

No comments: