Sunday, May 20, 2007

I almost forgot how much I love...

Entourage. I finally started watching Season 3 today. I could easily sit on the couch all day and watch every episode, easily, but instead I've decided to watch only 2 per day. This way I can make it last longer. I love the excessive use of the F word and of course Ari's assistant, Lloyd, who in my opinion happens to be the greatest character on t.v.

Bargain Shopping. Seeing as how I'm somewhere in the middle of fitting into my fabulous pre-baby jeans and the not so cute maternity jeans, I had to do something about this situation. So Fawne and I hit up ROSS today and I walked away with 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, and a hoodie for under $75.00. Not bad. I haven't been able to go shopping, at least not for clothes, in such a long time so this was sort of a big deal to me.

Rum Runners. I was able to enjoy one of these tasty beverages yesterday with Vanessa at the Fresh Ketch. My first official cocktail since, well since I found out I was pregnant. It was ooooooh so delightful. Unfortunately I was limited to one because of the whole breastfeeding thing.


No comments: