Help! I can't seem to shake the sweet tooth I developed while preggers. It's not even funny. I mean I went from having an occasional desert to having near meltdowns if I didn't get some form of sugar after pretty much every meal. Now that I'm no longer smuggling a baby in my belly I find that I
still need my sugar, well not "need" so much as I really really really "want" it. I developed this unfortunate habit and I fear that it's not going to go away, which means my after baby belly won't be going anywhere either. But seriously, how do you give up a sugar addiction when people bring you homemade strawberry chocolate cheesecakes like this beauty that Stan (Josh's brother-in-law) made for us? It was heaven.

Speaking of sweets, I can't resist posting another picture of Aubrey (prepare to see lots of these in pretty much all future blogs). This one was taken after her bath today. Hooded baby bath towels have got to be the sweetest thing ever.

And here's the tulip painting in her room, courtesy of her talented Uncle Scott Souers. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment