Aubrey's been busy visiting with her relatives on her dad's side all week- grandparents and great grandparents. Can you believe that she actually has 6 great grandparents? 3 of them have already made it to Tahoe to visit her and I think 2 more are coming in a month or so. Fortunately I've been taking advantage of all the free babysitters and have been able to get some work done at the office and at home. I even made it to the beach one day. Although I fear it wasn't a pretty sight... I could possibly have been the whitest person out there on the sand. Not to mention my highly noticeable stretch marks and boobs that are entirely too big to fit into any of my bathing suit tops. I've got some work to do.Saturday, June 02, 2007
Special Visitors
Aubrey's been busy visiting with her relatives on her dad's side all week- grandparents and great grandparents. Can you believe that she actually has 6 great grandparents? 3 of them have already made it to Tahoe to visit her and I think 2 more are coming in a month or so. Fortunately I've been taking advantage of all the free babysitters and have been able to get some work done at the office and at home. I even made it to the beach one day. Although I fear it wasn't a pretty sight... I could possibly have been the whitest person out there on the sand. Not to mention my highly noticeable stretch marks and boobs that are entirely too big to fit into any of my bathing suit tops. I've got some work to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment