Before I start on this topic I must say that I can NOT take any blame for Aubrey's basket full of shoes over there. In fact, I've only purchased one pair of shoes in that picture (the two tone dark pink tennies- for a dollar might I add). She's just lucky enough to have a mom who has friends that enjoy shopping for babies :). But seriously, is there anything more adorable than little girl shoes? It's no wonder why we obsess about this particular part of our wardrobe when we're older. I can't wait to see her little feet in these, although I know that means she'll be walking which I think I can wait for.While we're on the subject, I really need to expand my own horizons and maybe wear something besides flip flops every once in a while. It's a strange thing... I love to buy a variety of shoes, I love looking at other people's shoes, and I do believe that shoes make the outfit. However, most of those fabulous shoes that I buy pretty much just hang out in the closet day after day while the multiple pairs of boring flops get the pleasure of being thrown on my feet. I guess it just comes down to comfort and the fact that I live in the mountains where no one really cares.
So I found some oh so true quotes about shoes that I'll share...
"You want to fall in love with a shoe, go ahead. A shoe can't love you back, but, on the other hand, a shoe can't hurt you too deeply either. And there are so many nice looking shoes." -Allan Sherman
"Always buy a good pair of shoes and a good bed as if you aren't in one you are in the other" -Gloria Hunniford
2 comments:
I can take credit for the leopard print mary janes! And why on earth would you want to wear anything but flip flops, they're the only logical summer footwear. If I catch you in Jimmy Choos at the beach I'll slap you!
I get credit for the pink moccasins. Even classier than the pair you used to wear.
And, by the way, you need to buy some colorful toe socks to wear with your flops in the winter.
Post a Comment