Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summer Walks

A small portion of just about everyday this summer has been spent walking the streets of our neighborhood. Whether early morning or late evening, it's one of our favorite parts of the day. I can't even tell you how happy I am that we live in a stroller friendly area with flat streets, minimal road traffic, a park & river nearby and friends/neighbors like Christine & Madison to join us.

4 year old Madison is quite the entertainer on these walks- just look at that WAY cool outfit she put together for herself the other day. If she's not falling flat on her face off her scooter she's throwing out comments like "That car is HOT!" when a Cadillac drives by.

Look how wide-eyed Aubrey is just being strapped in a stroller. I can't wait til' she's got that look on her face after her first roller coaster ride. You know I'm a roller coaster junkie and will have her on one as soon as she's old enough. Speaking of, it's been way too long since I've been to Great America or Six Flags. Anyone want to go?

One of my favorite parts of walking is looking down at those cute chubby legs through the plastic window on her stroller hood. I had to take this picture just so I could remember it later.

I don't know what we'll do this Winter when the snow arrives and puts a huge damper on our daily walks. Guess we'll take up those yoga with baby routines or something. And just in case anyone was wondering, the new Ben Harper CD is well worth the $12.00 on I-Tunes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so cute. madison is huge! (i mean old). and thanks to you i am totally obsessed with the hills. and now i have to join netflix to see the first two seasons. like i needed one more show occupying my life! heidi bothers me real bad.

Anonymous said...

and yes, i couldn't agree more about disgusting spencer. but i think i have a crush on LC

Anonymous said...

AND i think justin thinks he's johnny depp with that fake laid back accent, but he's pretty hot.

Anonymous said...

Aubrey is very lucky to have Madison in her life. Frankly, I think we should let the "Madison" within us come out once a day. Wear what you want, say what you feel, and smile from ear to ear.