
I never thought of my attention to detail as being that unusual until my friends started making fun of me because I have an organized junk drawer. Some people might call people like me anal or obsessive compulsive but I call it having the talented ability to make the most of the space you've got, to give each item it's own home, to create aesthetically pleasing spaces, and to be able to know where something is when you need it. So there, I'm not anal I'm just skilled :) If the day ever comes when I feel the need to beat someone because the hand towels aren't hanging correctly or the soup can labels are facing the wrong way like the dude on Sleeping With The Enemy then I might be a little concerned. In the meantime, I see nothing wrong with my nice little junk drawer or organized storage baskets in my car. I'll hold off on showing my closet which happens to flow nicely from tank tops to short sleeves to mid sleeves to long sleeves to hoodies to sweaters to jackets.
2 comments:
I wholeheartedly agree!
i have always loved that about you.
Post a Comment