Saturday, November 10, 2007

Name That Movie

Not sure why... but I felt like sharing some of my favorite quotes from movies. Can you name them all?

"A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own 'ah' gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?"

"I'm sorry I'm not the most boring person ever! Okay? I'm sorry I'm not poor! I'm sorry I don't have a fat ass!"

"I'm gonna b'come 18... I'm gonna have a party but you're not invited... but you can come if you want."

"What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad, that's amazing."

"Sarcasm is the refuge of losers."
"Really? It IS?"

"I chose Mount Rushmore. 'Cause to live in a country where you can take an ugly old mountain and put faces on it, faces of great Americans who did so much to make our country super great. Well, that makes me Rebecca Ann Leeman, proud to be an American."

"I SO need lessons from you on how to be cool. Tell me the part about Kenny G again?"

Well, there's many more but it looks like Aubrey's "diaper free" time just resulted in her peeing on my bed. I'm off to do laundry. Enjoy the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. you know i don't have to dignify this with a response because of the many times we watched so many of these together.

"campbell...you learned how to say i look pretty in catonese!"

carole said...

Wayne's World, Just Friends, (darn it, you stumped me), Anchorman, Little Miss Sunshine, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Clueless.
We should totally have movie night!

"Hey, maybe I'll give you a call sometime...your number still 911? Allllrrriiighty then!"