Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Things About Today

In no particular order here's what I love about this day...
1. The 2 hour season premiere of LOST.

2. I won a pair of super cute Lucky jeans on E-Bay for $28.00 (I almost bought the same ones at a store for over $100.00)

3. I will hopefully no longer be "Brokeback Jaime" after another adjustment at the chiropractor later today. I've been hurting BAD.

4. Going to the Cantina for some taco's and margaritas tonight, before Lost of course. Oh and it's free cause we have a gift certificate. Anyone else wanna go??

This has nothing to do with why I love today. I just really liked Amanda Bynes' dress from the SAG awards the other night- it's like the best color ever. Fawne doesn't agree with me but whatever. And I love her princess bride hair that the stupid fashion police on E! made fun of.

3 comments:

carole said...

What do Fawne and a buncha gay guys know? She's totally cute! Tell Fawne I was only kidding, her fashin sense is fine. Well, Tara said she's gonna be in town, you better call me for drinks.

Anonymous said...

I love it too, all of it!

Anonymous said...

I love it too, all of it!