Sunday, February 03, 2008
Nice Nice Night.
When it comes to professional sports I've always been that person who can dislike a team SO MUCH but still feel SO bad for them when they lose. It's hard to imagine what it must feel like to be that one person who "blew the game" or "didn't make the catch" or "missed the game winning field goal". I guess that's why I never liked playing competitive sports so much... I would be like the guy in Ace Ventura (Finkel/ Eihorn or whatever) who goes into recluse for life after something like that. Tonight however, while watching the losers walk off the field I felt no sadness for them. Only joy. And no, I don't feel bad about not feeling bad. The only thing that could have made me happier would be if it had been the Chargers, Steelers, Packers or Bears to have beat them instead. Have fun pouting to your super model girlfriend Brady. Have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BAAHAHAHAHA!!! I love that they lost oh so much. What a way to end a season! Perfection is overrated anyways!
Finkel and Einhorn...in it together...how? why? Finkel IS Einhorn...Einhorn's a man...your gun is digging into my hip. uggghhh!!! hahaha my favoite movie ever (can ya tell)
Post a Comment