Saturday, February 09, 2008
Vitamin D Is My Friend
Nothing feels better than getting some sun on your skin after it's been pasty white almost to the point of transparency for way too long. The past couple of days have been beautiful and exactly what everyone is this town needed after weeks and weeks of dark skies and shoveling snow. I've been taking advantage of this little wave of warm weather by spending as much time outdoors as possible. Yesterday I went to the hot springs in Markleeville with Tara and Fawne and we actually got to lay out and tan for a while. Today I went cross country skiing out on the golf course with my mom (then I came home and had some Ben and Jerry's icecream to make sure I
put back any calories I might have burned). Aubrey has even been out on a couple of walks now that the pavement is showing again. Oh sun sweet sun, please stay a bit longer before the next snow comes.
Yes that would be snow up to our roof line last week:
Some random Aubrey pics because I haven't posted any in a while:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this post makes me cry. i was just trying to tell grant how i still feel like this time of year i'm supposed to go cross country skiing or to a hot spring or be on a chair lift. thanks for sharing!
and thanks for my bday card!
k
Oh that Scrappy and Aubrey picture does the heart good. Tara is gone, no? I miss you guys.
Post a Comment