It killed me... I laughed out loud for like 10 minutes. I think in some totally wierd off the wall kind of way I have a crush on both of them. I want a poster of their cereal box picture framed for my home office to keep me in a good mood while I'm working. I can't find one anywhere on the internet though (I thought you were supposed to be able to find anything on Google- what the heck?).Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Cereal Queens
Did anyone see this episode of Rob and Big?
It killed me... I laughed out loud for like 10 minutes. I think in some totally wierd off the wall kind of way I have a crush on both of them. I want a poster of their cereal box picture framed for my home office to keep me in a good mood while I'm working. I can't find one anywhere on the internet though (I thought you were supposed to be able to find anything on Google- what the heck?).
It killed me... I laughed out loud for like 10 minutes. I think in some totally wierd off the wall kind of way I have a crush on both of them. I want a poster of their cereal box picture framed for my home office to keep me in a good mood while I'm working. I can't find one anywhere on the internet though (I thought you were supposed to be able to find anything on Google- what the heck?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok I am glad that I am not the only one that is obsessed with Rob and Big. The "Good Friends" cereal episode is my favorite. I laughed so hard I was crying. Oh yah and they sell the original cereal at Trader Joes.
Post a Comment