Just another reason I love where we live. I can't think of too many other places where you can hang out in the sun at the lake one day and then go snowboarding the next. Don't let that picture fool you though because we're SO not hard core snowboarders. It only took until the middle of April for Tara and I to finally get up to the mountain. Even though there's still a bit of snow on the ground it's been warm enough to enjoy the outdoors and start the sunbathing. Oh how I long to be tan again. If it wasn't for that whole skin cancer thing that we have to worry about I would totally be hitting up the tanning booths for a little jump start. Sunday, April 13, 2008
Spring Weekends
Just another reason I love where we live. I can't think of too many other places where you can hang out in the sun at the lake one day and then go snowboarding the next. Don't let that picture fool you though because we're SO not hard core snowboarders. It only took until the middle of April for Tara and I to finally get up to the mountain. Even though there's still a bit of snow on the ground it's been warm enough to enjoy the outdoors and start the sunbathing. Oh how I long to be tan again. If it wasn't for that whole skin cancer thing that we have to worry about I would totally be hitting up the tanning booths for a little jump start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
gosh your blog kills me. i'm going to have to stop reading because it's so depressing.
Oh how I long to be tan again! Looks like some beach time is in order soon!
Dude I got sunburned that day. It was so nice to drink rum runners again!!!
Post a Comment