
So after we left the cabin in Colorado we headed to Moab, UT for a night. I think that's a town I could definitely visit again in the future- it's a great little place. The next morning we did some hiking in the Arches National Park area before getting back in the car for another 6 hour drive to Ely, NV (just a place to crash for the night- not a town I need to visit again in the future).



Is that not the coolest baby EVER with her flower hat and sweet shades?

Well I better go clean the house and do some party prepping. Someone is turning ONE tomorrow!!
3 comments:
Awesome pics! I can't believe how blue the sky is! See you tomorrow!
I love Moab too! Elizabeth and I stayed there on the way to Telluride for that festival. It is a great little place. I hope Aubrey had a WONDERFUL 1st birthday!!
i can't believe we missed aubrey's first!
happy birthday punkin!
madee can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment