Friday, May 16, 2008
More Outdoors
I know I've said it many many times before but I'll just say it again... I love where we live, especially our neighborhood. Aubrey and I took a stroll to the Tahoe Paradise Park today and just hung out under a tree for a while. That girl is one happy camper just being outside. I'm sure she'll spend many of her childhood days at that park and I'm so grateful to be a part of them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love love love them!
Love those lips, love those eyes! She's a beauty!
If she's anything like mommy, she's gonna be outside 90 percent of her life! Come play outside with us one day...we are going to be out of town for the weekend, but we seriously need to make a beach day this year! What do you do on Sundays? Thanks for the pictures, btw, sorry I had a beer in my hand the whole time! <3
Post a Comment