Warm weather is finally here. No more days spent stuck inside (well actually it snowed last year on my birthday in June so you never know). I get so excited this time of year and everyone just seems to be in a better mood. We've been working on getting our yard put together- the hammic, table & solar lights are out and the kiddie pool is ready to go. I've even started my summer addiction to Snowflake ice cream cones.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Outdoors
Warm weather is finally here. No more days spent stuck inside (well actually it snowed last year on my birthday in June so you never know). I get so excited this time of year and everyone just seems to be in a better mood. We've been working on getting our yard put together- the hammic, table & solar lights are out and the kiddie pool is ready to go. I've even started my summer addiction to Snowflake ice cream cones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss the sun and Tahoe summers! Be there next weekend!
Post a Comment