Now that's why we love you so much! You have got to be one of the most random people I know! Miss you too, call me!
BY far the best scene in that movie How can we call them NERDS? I must be one because that was awesome.
The best scene from a move EVER! I updated my blog for you. :)
it never gets old... my only complaint is that lamar only has one verse, his talent is simply amazing, i want more.did josh do lamar's break moves at the party? that's a tough act to follow.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now that's why we love you so much! You have got to be one of the most random people I know! Miss you too, call me!
BY far the best scene in that movie How can we call them NERDS? I must be one because that was awesome.
The best scene from a move EVER! I updated my blog for you. :)
it never gets old... my only complaint is that lamar only has one verse, his talent is simply amazing, i want more.
did josh do lamar's break moves at the party? that's a tough act to follow.
Post a Comment