This past week was spent with the Ivelands (otherwise known as Gramps and Gramtree) who drove out from Colorado to see us- well, mostly to see Aubrey I'm sure :)
Aubrey got plenty of snuggle time, story time and kisses and we were all sad to see them leave yesterday.
This past week also involved Cousin Lisa's "tacky Christmas sweater" birthday party, which gave us the opportunity to take some snazzy family photos that by far top anything that could be done by Sears or Walmart. Check em' out:

Charlie up there won the best in show prize for his sweater. Yes, those are real lights that blinked and the stocking was full of candy canes to hand out. Show off :)


This one might be my favorite:

Josh got to play the "what I would look like with your hair?" game. Anthony Keidis?

But I think Lisa's Dugger family bow gets the prize for best hair accessory...

The local Christmas firetruck even made an appearance.
3 comments:
I so remember the Christmas fire truck! And I love the sweaters... where can I get one??
Love the pictures could you send me a copy of Lisa and Matt?
Sorry I missed the sweater party. Looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment