Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blah Blah

My favorite television moment of the week comes from the ever so classy Rock of Love Bus when a drunken Ashley starts screaming at one of the other girls and spits out the best quote ever... "I'm SO sophisticated! Get over it.. people puke...and they poop their pants." I totally hope she wins but I don't think Bret likes the boozers too much considering he gave Marcia the boot because she smelled like Doritos and tequilla.

And now for some random photos from the past week.

Visiting Vanessa in Sacramento.
Water baby.
Getting ready for the big game.
Well I'm off to enjoy a day of snowboarding in the sun. Don't be jealous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but how could i not be jealous?

The Van Dervens said...

umm...my favorite quote from this week was tracy morgan on 30 rock. Somebody says a big word to him and he says, "Making up words won't save you!"

I can't wait to use that one myself...