okay. too cute with the hat.you 3, me, that hat at the sno flake for ice cream pics stat.a little regan beach.tell me when josh can do itand lets wait until april when i have my new camera...i can totally visualize it all now...
Don't forget to send me an invite to the party. Miss you!
Why are you deleting my comments? I realize this is a "wholesome" blog, but come on! By the way, why can't I become a "follower" of your blog?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
okay. too cute with the hat.
you 3, me, that hat at the sno flake for ice cream pics stat.
a little regan beach.
tell me when josh can do it
and lets wait until april when i have my new camera...i can totally visualize it all now...
Don't forget to send me an invite to the party. Miss you!
Why are you deleting my comments? I realize this is a "wholesome" blog, but come on! By the way, why can't I become a "follower" of your blog?
Post a Comment