
Snooki on her roommates:
- "Now I know that they all love me like I love them. Like, I stuck up for them... that's why I got hit in the face."
- "She gives great advice. " [in response to JWOWW saying, "Get some food. Feel better. Drink heavily."]
Snooki on men:
- "He’s a really good guy. That’s the kind of guy I need in my life. I think his name is Ron." [it was Russ]
- "Mike can be a nice guy like, he shows his good side then he shows his jerk off side, that’s what I like: a good guy and a jerk off, it’s all in the same."
- "My ideal man would be Italian, dark, muscles, juice-head, guido. "
Snooki on food:- "I came home when they were putting in the lobsters, i was like yo, are those real? That's disgusting, I'm a vet tech. Like, I save animals, I don't kill them... That's why I don't eat lobster or anything like that cause they're alive when you kill it. "
- "I'm fat [fake cries] I'm about to eat a sausage right now."
- "I tried to eat but I couldn't get it in my freakin' mouth 'cause I'm disabled."
Ooooooo I so can't wait to hear what comes out of her mouth tonight.

2 comments:
Jaime... this has to be one of the best post ever, you even included my favorite quote!
I bet her parents are so proud. If I have a girl I'm totally naming her Snooki!
Post a Comment