Jeff Bridges has to be one of the coolest guys I uh... don't know. Even though I haven't seen Crazy Heart yet I know he deserved it because well... how could he not? I feel like I can now let go of the grudge I've been holding against "thee" Acadamy for not giving the Oscar to Joaquin Phoenix a few years back. Now I'm just waiting for them to give John C. Reilly the best actor of all time award.
Monday, March 08, 2010
Hooray
... for this guy who won the best actor award last night.
Jeff Bridges has to be one of the coolest guys I uh... don't know. Even though I haven't seen Crazy Heart yet I know he deserved it because well... how could he not? I feel like I can now let go of the grudge I've been holding against "thee" Acadamy for not giving the Oscar to Joaquin Phoenix a few years back. Now I'm just waiting for them to give John C. Reilly the best actor of all time award.
Jeff Bridges has to be one of the coolest guys I uh... don't know. Even though I haven't seen Crazy Heart yet I know he deserved it because well... how could he not? I feel like I can now let go of the grudge I've been holding against "thee" Acadamy for not giving the Oscar to Joaquin Phoenix a few years back. Now I'm just waiting for them to give John C. Reilly the best actor of all time award.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with the John C. Reilly, that guy is AWESOME! I was just watching Walk Hard the other day. I love it when he goes through his "Bob Dylan" phase. HA!
Post a Comment