Nah...I totally think she's pulling it off!(I think I will nominate Lisa instead!)
I love it maybe Aubrey can give Sophia a few pointers this summer. I will be in Tahoe for a week in June watching after Sophia while my sister is away on buisness, so we can get the girls together then!
Shut the front door! She's perfectly accessorized!
Is it just me or is she starting to take after me in terms of height?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nah...
I totally think she's pulling it off!
(I think I will nominate Lisa instead!)
I love it maybe Aubrey can give Sophia a few pointers this summer. I will be in Tahoe for a week in June watching after Sophia while my sister is away on buisness, so we can get the girls together then!
Shut the front door! She's perfectly accessorized!
Is it just me or is she starting to take after me in terms of height?
Post a Comment