Monday, June 18, 2007

Chunky Monkey

Let's just say she's a good eater. Aubrey's been packing on the pounds beautifully. Already at 11 lbs. just six weeks into her little life. I'm having more and more fun each day with her... long walks, listening to music, and just making faces at each other. She also went to the beach for her first time on Saturday but I don't think she knew she ever even left the house because she was passed out asleep the entire time in her little baby beach tent. I'll be posting beach pics next time. Oh and last night we only woke up once. Yesssssssss!

Follow up on last blog post: Um hello??? Where are your blogs my friends? Thank you Carole with an "e" (yes I figured out how to make a link to other sites) for being the only one to step up to the plate. You're my favorite.

2 comments:

carole said...

Hi pretty mommy! I promise we will be doing beach days this summer...how about Farmer's Market as well? Can't wait to meet that gorgeous little girl of yours!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful Jaime! I can't wait to see her again. About my blog... it's on myspace.